Thursday, December 31, 2009

Orlando residents: Albertsons is going out of business!

For the next couple of days, there are 2 Albertson's stores in the Orlando area that are going out of business. One is 12981 SO ORANGE BLOSSOM TRAIL, Orlando, FL, 32837 and the other is 1100 NORTH JOHN YOUNG PARKWAY, Kissimmee, FL, 34741.

I hit up the Orange Blossom Trail store this morning and got some major steals. BUT, BE CAREFUL!! Albertson's loves to inflate prices so even at their 50% markdown clearance special price, some items ARE NOT A DEAL. For instance, a bottle of rewetting drops was inflated to $12.99!!! Are you kidding me?? But I was able to get my hubby 3 bottles of rewetting drops of a different brand marked down to $2.40/bottle! I still ended up with a cart FULL of groceries and am stocked. As a couponer and a saavy shopper, I know the prices at Publix, where I normally shop, and knew what I could get a better deal on.

The last day is Saturday for both stores so go quickly, go ALONE, take your time, and shop smart! There are some good deals, but you have to keep a close eye out for them!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment