Saturday, February 27, 2010

Target trip (79.48% savings)

I apologize for being a little out of touch with blogging lately. My kids have kept me running in circles and I've been too exhausted to do little more than plan for my shopping trips and check email. I promise to try to be better!! A big THANK YOU to Kelly W for holding down the fort and continuing to post awesome deals.

Anyway, a few days ago, I needed to go to Target for some deals and to get Easter basket stuff. I did everything in one transaction, although next time I think I'll split it up, so I can keep track of my grocery spending easier.

Here is what I got and the final price (after Qs and sales. I provided links to available IPs):
2 Kraft shredded cheese- $.59 each 2x$1/1 Target Q and $1.50/2 IP (no longer available)
6 Johnson & Johnson Buddies soap- -$.18 (she didn't adjust down the coupon, so I got overage) Check smartsource, to see if it is still available
6 travel size Right Guard deodorants- $.06 total (these should have been free, but her math was wrong when she adjusted down, but the overage from the J&J covered it, so I kept my mouth shut) $2/2 IP
2 Joy dishwashing liquid- $.59 each
1 Up & Up diaper rash creams- $1.12 each
-$.10 for using 2 reuseable shopping bags
Total OOP (before tax, since I bought other things)=$4.38 (79.48% savings)

siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment