Thursday, June 24, 2010

Publix Trip- 42% Saved!

Well, I went to a new Publix today and was VERY disappointed that they did not accept Target coupons. I only went to this new store because it was practically next door to Ryan's tumbling class and I needed to get the trip done. I only lost a couple of dollars, but it was annoying to say the least. I will stick to my friendly neighborhood Publix from now on! I still did fairly well. I really cleaned up on the Pampers deal!! WOO HOO!

Prices are what I paid after sales & coupons:

Bisquick: $3.19
Domino sugar: 2.49
Kellogg's Fruit Crisps: $2.50
Sargento shredded cheese: $2
4 pkg. Oscar Meyer beef franks BOGO: $1.49 ea. (used 2 $1/2 MFQs)
8 roll Viva paper towels: $6.24(would've been $5.24 but they didn't take my Target Q)
Publix napkins: $1.99
2 Klondike Slim-a-Bear packs BOGO: $1.99 ea.
2 Smart Balance milk BOGO: FREE! (used 2 $2/1 MFQs)
Gala apples: $3.76
Glad Forceflex bags: $5.49 (would've been $4.49, but they didn't take my Target Q)
3 Jumbo packs Pampers Cruisers: $8.99 ea. (used 3 $2/1 MFQs)
3 cartons Pampers thick wipes: FREE! (used 3 In-ad store Qs: Buy Pampers Jumbo pack & get wipes free!)
2 6-pk. Musselman's applesauce BOGO: $1.16 ea.
Easy Off oven cleaner: $4.19

Total before sales & coupons: $129.43
I paid: $74.99

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment