Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Rite Aid trip (average savings of 64.49%)

Sorry, I haven't been around! Cora was baptized this weekend. She did wonderfully! She fell asleep during the service and then stayed asleep up until Father A. poured the water over her head.

And on a sadder note, a LOT of my garden is dying. I don't know what I did wrong!! I am going to get out there today and plant some seeds and hope for the best. Ugh!

Anyways, I went to Rite Aid and stocked up on some of the bigger packs of wipes (I missed the better deal with the small packs). I still do make wipes for use at home, but it is simply more convenient to use regular wipes when we go out. My other transaction was just some things we needed that were on sale.

(Prices are after Qs and sales)

Transaction #1:
4 big packs of wipes (216 ct and higher): $4.99 each
-$5/$20 Q

Total before sales and Qs: $33.19
My total OOP: $16.19
Total savings: $17.00 (51.22%)

Transaction #2:
2 packs Dixie Ultra plates: $.49 each
Cascade Action Pacs: $.49 (after $2 SCR)
Visine eye drops: $.99
Coppertone Waterbabies Sunblock: $9.49
Coppertone Waterbabies Sunblock Stick: FREE
-$5/$25 Q

Total before sales and Qs: $36.64
My total OOP: $8.15
Total savings: $28.49 (77.76%)

siggy

1 comment:

  1. you make wipes???? You need to tell me how to do this!
    I'm sorry your garden is dying… that horrible!

    ReplyDelete