Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Publix Trip- 85% saved!

I made a quick trip to Publix today for a few more sale items. As I was organizing my coupon binder the other night, I came across more coupons for Chunky Soup! My hubby takes those to work for lunch and I always stock up when a sale happens. I also had 2 Right Guard BOGO coupons and that happens to be his deodorant! I lucked out and got the last 4 Right Guards...whew! Here is how I did:

4 Campbell's Chunky Soup BOGO: $.70 ea. -used (2) $1/2 printable (no longer available)
4 Right Guard deodorant BOGO: FREE! -used 2 BOGO Right Guard Q's from 7/25 RP

Total before sales & Q's: $20.60
I paid: $3.15!
85% savings!

I then went to Walmart and bought my sweet husband a new pair of pants that he desperately needed with the money I saved!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment