Thursday, September 16, 2010

Kelly W's Weekly Lunch Menu

I don't know about you, but I struggle with the "What's for Lunch?" question every day and always have. When I was working, it was easy. I threw a Lean Cuisine or something of that nature into my lunchbox and off I went. I had to have something I could eat in 15 minutes or less being a teacher. Now that I am feeding a toddler and myself at home every day, I am constantly trying to figure out new ideas. He's picky, I'm not. Usually we eat different things for lunch, but not for dinner. He eats what Mama cooks!
Anyway, I decided to make a lunch menu for next week. This will eliminate the 11:30 A.M. "What's for lunch?" dilemma! I have included my lunches plus Ryan's lunches. I hope this will help someone else besides me get a handle on this lunch thing! It will also keep me away from the restaurants if I know that I already have something planned at home that I don't have to think about!
Monday:
Kelly: soup & grilled cheese sandwich
Ryan: grilled cheese, sliced apples, & corn
Tuesday:
Kelly: Morningstar farms burger, corn, & veggie chips
Ryan: PB&J, Snapea crisps, raisins (packed lunch for preschool)
Wednesday:
Kelly: leftover lasagna from Tuesday night
Ryan: ham sandwich, mandarin oranges, carrots w/ ranch (packed lunch for preschool make-up day)
Thursday:
Kelly: apple pecan chicken salad
Ryan: Annie's mac & cheese, strawberries, green beans
Friday:
Kelly & Ryan: pasta & sauce with garlic bread


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment