Monday, September 27, 2010

Kelly W's Weekly Lunch Menu

Last week, my lunch menu was a HUGE help. I didn't eat out once all week since I knew I had something alredy planned here at home. Boy, was I tempted to stop on Wednesday when I was running short on time, but I didn't! Here is mine & Ryan's menu for this week:

Monday: Both of us: whole wheat English muffin pizzas, baby carrots w/ ranch dressing

Tuesday: Kelly- apple pecan chicken salad.
Ryan- ham sandwich, strawberries, Snapea crisps, pickle (bag lunch for preschool)

Wednesday: Kelly- egg salad sandwich, strawberries, peas
Ryan- fish sticks, peas, string cheese

Thursday: Kelly-Morningstar Farms burger, Eatsmart veggie crisps, yogurt
Ryan- chicken nuggets, apple slices, veggie crisps

Friday: Kelly-whole wheat pasta w/ marinara sauce
Ryan- PB&J sandwich, yogurt, corn

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment