Thursday, March 11, 2010

Enough is enough?

I think my husband might have me committed if he sees me walk through the door with any more Johnson & Johnson Buddies soaps. They are $.97 at Target and by using the coupons available on coupons.com, redplum.com and smartsource.com (actually, I'm not sure if it is still available here, since it disappears after you print it) they are FREE! I have 2 computers, and 2 prints on each site per computer, equals 12 for FREE. Add that to the 4 that I already had from previous coupons, and I don't think I will need to buy soap for the kids ever again!

I took a look at my stockpile yesterday, and I couldn't help but grin like a fool. How could I ever have paid full price for shampoo, deodorant, soap, lotion, medicine, toothpaste, etc etc etc?? Last month, I spent less than $250 on groceries (including toiletries and pet supplies) for our family of 4. Okay, so Cora doesn't really eat much food, but she is starting solids now (she loves her some butternut squash!).

I know that Kelly and I are doing our best to post the best deals, freebies, coupons, etc that we come across, but we no where come close to all of those fabulous pro bloggers out there. I find it difficult with my daily wife and mommy duties to even maintain this blog, so I don't know how all of those women do it! Our blog is not meant to compete with theirs, but to help out our friends and family, who may not know where to start. So, I want to ask, have we helped you out at all? Is there anything that we can do to help you even more?

Remember, if you ever have questions, comments, or need help with any type of scenario, ask away!! We want to help you grow as a couponer, as we learn the way, ourselves!

siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment