Friday, March 19, 2010

Whole Foods quick trip- saved 23%

I made a quick trip to Whole Foods Market today. I don't normally have a chance to get near one since they are both quite a drive from my home, but I was out & about today without my son (Daddy was on duty) so I decided to stop in and see what snacks I could pick up for Ryan. I didn't have any Q's or a list with me. I was mainly out to enjoy myself and to see what I could see. Here is what I found:

Annie's sour cream & onion bunny crackers: $2.50 (currently on sale 2/$5! GREAT SALE on these! "Hop Hops" are Ryan's favorite snack.
Annie's chocolate chip bunny crackers: $2.50
Earth's Best Snackin' Fruit Hearts: $1.49
Earth's Best Oatmeal Cinnamon cookies: $2.99
Earth's Best French Toast Sticks: $3.69
2 boxes Annie's Bunny Fruit Snacks: $3.50 ea. (on sale 2/$7)
Garlic olives from the olive bar (for ME!!): $2.10

Total before sales: $28.99
I paid: $22.27- 23% savings

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment