Saturday, March 27, 2010

Whole Foods trip :-)

I decided to make a trip to the Whole Foods market closer to home this morning. It is a whole lot smaller than the one I was in last week, but it carries the same things and doesn't require as much gas to get there! Mike had never been and I wanted to show him some of the things I had been buying for Ryan and pick up a few items from our weekly list. Here is how we did:

Bananas: $1.31
2 boxes Annies Organic Mac & Cheese indiv. packs: $4.99 ea.-$1.00/2 MFQ = $8.98 for both! (This is WAY cheaper even without the coupon than Publix sells this for and it's Ryan's favorite!)
Fruitables 8 pack fruit/veggie juice boxes: $3.99-$0.50 MFQ = $3.49
2 bags Kettle brand chips: 2/$4 sale
6 pack YoKids yogurt: $3 sale-$0.50 printable = $2.50
olives from the olive bar: $3.00
bell pepper: $1.75
onion: $1.08
-$0.10 for bringing our own reusable bag

Total before sales & Q's: $30.08
I paid: $26.01
Only 14% savings, but I saved over $3 just on the Annies Mac & Cheese with the coupon compared to the Publix price. I am thrilled about that!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment