Sunday, March 28, 2010

My end of the month totals...

Thanks Kelly F. for the great idea! I too have been keeping track of my spending with Excel. It has really helped me see where my money is going and how much I am really saving each week. Here is how I have been doing so far in 2010. I agree with Kelly F. I am going to try to spend less in April too. I went way over budget in March. I also have to watch my excitement level when I see sales and realize they will come back around again...lol!

Oh how I wish Florida was the land of double coupons at the grocery store. I could be saving even more, but alas, I am thrilled to be saving what I am and happy I can share what I know with others!

These totals are only from my trips to the grocery stores; Publix & Albertson's. These figures do not include my Walgreens and CVS trips as I did not record those for January.

January:
Spent: $314.33
Saved: $204.51 39% savings

February:
Spent: $376.89
Saved: $290.73 44% savings

March:
Spent: $427.12
Saved: $282.41 39% savings

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment