Sunday, April 25, 2010

Walgreens Trip- Saved 95%!

I remembered this afternoon that next weekend we are going to the beach and Ryan needed some new swim diapers. During my trip to Walgreens this morning, I picked up the new May coupon booklet (located in the front of the store with the ads) and it has a store Q for Huggies Little Swimmers! I remembered I had a MFQ for them as well. I took myself back to Walgreens and cleaned up again. Here's how I did:

1 pack med. Huggies Little Swimmers: $8.99-$2 Store Q (from May coupon booklet)-$1 MFQ = $5.99
1 pack Plackers flossers: $2.00-$0.50 MFQ = $1.50
4 Wonka candies (fillers): $0.39 ea.
Used $9 RR that I got from this morning's trip.

Total before sales & Q's: $16.17
I paid: $0.87 and received a $2 RR from the Plackers.

This was my best trip so far!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment