Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Walmart trip (Saved 43.19%)

I ran into my good friend Heather while checking out the juice yesterday at Walmart. I never realized that juice is cheaper at Walmart than it is when it is on sale at Giant Eagle, at least with the upcoming 'sale' at Giant Eagle.

(Prices are after Qs and sales)

4 Old Orchard apple juice: $1.46 each
2 Juicy Juice: $2.08 each (this is for the bigger one, 62 oz? The 46 oz will be on sale at GE for $2. Better deal at Walmart!)
3 kiwi: $.33 each
1 jar yeast: $3.26 (I want to start making my own bread and this same exact jar costs over $5 at GE!)
2 boxes Wheatables crackers (I bought the almond nut crisps: YUM): $.48 each
2 12ct Shick disposable razors: One was $.03 MM and the other was $1.03 MM!!

Total before Qs: $25.47
My total OOP: $14.47
Total savings: $11.00 (43.19%) Not bad for Walmart, who has a reputation of not being Q friendly!

siggy

1 comment:

  1. Wal-Mart doesn't keep up stock as well as they should which can get really frustrating but when they actually have what you need you almost always get a better deal there.They do have a bad Q rep but luckily I have yet to have a problem.The cashier there even let me use my $3 Huggies Q's on Pull-Ups :)

    ReplyDelete