Monday, January 11, 2010

Giant Eagle trip (average of 53.65% savings)

After Rite Aid, I ventured across the street to do my weekly grocery shopping at Giant Eagle. All in all, here is how it went:

Transaction #1:
Total OOP: $59.01 for 50 items, Saved: $81.12 (57.89% savings)
Got back $2 OYNO Q

Transaction #2:
Total OOP: $14.28 for 6 items, Saved: $13.94 (49.4% savings)
Got another $2 OYNO Q

Highlights of this trip include:
BOGO bacon
BOGO beef roasts
BOGO pork chops
BOGO ground turkey
BOGO vitamins (I only got 1~ you can do this on all BOGO items at GE EXCEPT meats)
20 free pancake mix pouches after Qs
1 free facial tissue pack after Q
2 free Snuggle dryer sheets after Qs
4 loaves Nature's pride bread at $.19 each after Qs

And I got the rest of the items I need to do my final 2 SC Johnson $5 rebates (you can do 3 per household).

siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment