Monday, January 11, 2010

Target trip

After Rite Aid, I went to Target. I dropped off a prescription that was a transfer (since we have new insurance and are no longer bound to one pharmacy). I got a $10 for transferring that prescription with the coupon here.

Target has the same deal that the HP website has right now, with BOGO 50% off on their ink cartridges. I did some price comparison and they were the same price at Target, so I picked up 2 packages. Each package had a black and a color cartridge. So I got 4 ink cartridges for $86.98.

I also needed to replenish my baby supplies, so I got the Up and Up (Target brand) of:
Infant Tylenol
Infant Motrin
Children's Tylenol
Children's Motrin
Baby powder
3 diaper rash creams
Petroleum jelly
I didn't have any Qs for these, but I needed them!
I found some nice little totes with handles on them in the $1 section, so I picked up 2 of those, to store all this baby stuff.

I picked up a yoga mat for $2.50 for Cora to do tummy time on. Easy to clean up when she spits up!

I also got a Johnson's buddy soap for free with a Target Q.

And to finish up my Johnson & Johnson rebate, I got Baby Aveeno (with $1 off MFQ).

I was also in search of a bin that had handles and wheels to store all of Cam's cars, that he could carry and/or push around. Found it for $6.99!

And got some more light bulbs that we needed (-$1.50 MFQ)

Also, at my Target, if you use reuseable bags, you get an addition $.05 off for each bag you use. I got an extra $.10 off (every little bit helps!)

Total was $132.83. Ouch! But if I would have bought all the brand names of the toiletries I needed, and paid full price for the ink cartridges, it would have been a lot more!
siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment