Saturday, January 2, 2010

Rite Aid trip (101.88% savings)

Okay, I am very excited about my Rite Aid trip! It was the last day of the sale, so a lot of things were out of stock and I didn't get any rain checks, just because I didn't really need any of it. I didn't need any of what I actually did get, but when you see what I got it for, you'll understand why I did what I did!


2 Pantene shampoos ($1.50 each after Q)
Crest toothpaste ($1.49 after Q)
Kotex pads ($2.99)
Dayquil ($3.49 after Q)
Metameucil (the HUGE one!) ($6.49 after Q)
5 Soy Joy bars ($3)
2 4 pks of Benevia nutritional drinks (FREE +$5 MM (Money Maker) after Qs)
Total OOP= $11.81

At Rite Aid, they have what is called Single Check Rebate. You enter your receipts online and at the end of the month, you can request a single check for all of the rebates you participated in.

The SCR's for this transaction are:
Dayquil= $2 SCR #41
Kotex= $2 SCR #11
Metameucil= $5 SCR #25
Soy Joy= $3 SCR #56
Crest= $1 SCR #79
So after all Q's and SCRs, my total OOP= -$1.19. In other words, not only is all of the stuff pictured above FREE, I am actually going to get back an extra $1.19! That is 101.88% savings!

siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment